This is a handy trick to enable RDP or Remote Desktop Protocol for a remote computer so that you can jump over to it through RDP (Run - mstsc).
To Resolve: Edit
1. Run - regedit.
2. On the File menu, click Connect Network Registry.
3. In the Select Computer dialog box, type the computer name you want to connect to and then click Check Names.
4. In the Enter Network Password dialog box, provide Administrator credentials for the computer, and then click OK. After the computer name resolves, click OK.
5. In the computer node that appears in the Registry Editor, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server.
6. In the console tree, click Terminal Server and then, in the details pane, double-click fDenyTSConnections.
7. In the Edit DWORD Value box, in Value data, type 0, and then click OK.
8. Give it five minutes and then try to RDP to the remote computer through "Run - mstsc". You may need to reboot it to take effect. To do this "Run - cmd - shutdown -m \\remotecomputername -r"