If you ever get a open file dialog that points to your "Libraries" folder, you could change the default path in a few simple steps.
To Resolve: Edit
1. Locate the folder icon on the Windows task bar.
2. Right Click - Windows Explorer - Right Click - Properties. This will have the default value of "%windir%\explorer.exe".
3. Change that value to whatever directory you want. I prefer "C:\" since I do not store anything in the Windows User Documents folder, but instead in my own folder on the root of the C drive.
To Change The Default Save Location: Edit
1. Open up "My Computer" (Win+E).
2. Navigate to "Libraries" in the tree on the left.
3. Right click - properties - change path's and folders to what you want.
4. If you have a "Google Drive", "MediaFire", or "DropBox" folder, you can select that as a default save location or select a folder of your choosing.