Sometimes, to resolve networking issues, you will notice that Windows Time can play a significant role and is usually overlooked. Follow these steps to get a computer to get back on the correct time.
To Resolve: Edit
1. Run - timedate.cpl - Find the name of the time server in the "Internet Time - Change Settings" tab.
2. Try to ping the name of the time server.
3. If it doesn't work, Run - cmd - net stop w32time
4. Next line: w32tm /unregister
5. Next line: w32tm /register
6. Next line: net start w32time
7. If you get "Access Denied" messages anywhere in there, just try going back to timedate.cpl and changing the servers to one of these:
8. For me, the issue was resolved on the last step. After changing the time server, it worked right away!